Sleight of Mouth eBOOK
Win Every Argument, Conquer Every Negotiation, Close Every Sale, And Eliminate All Objections With The Power of Sleight of Mouth!
[lightbox_image size=”small-half” image_path=”http://ericksonian.com/wp-content/uploads/dob_vid.jpg” lightbox_content=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqlseN3sT9I” group=”” description=”Changing Beliefs with Sleight of Mouth”]
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn in this new Sleight of Mouth book:
- The inner structure of Beliefs. It’s true – every belief has the same inner structure and – once you know that – you can unlock and unpack any belief that comes your way
- The Agreement Frame – it’s like verbal Aikido.
- The Precision Model – a powerful, yet simple, technique to bust through any fluffy language you hear people using and get them to be more specific and accurate
- The Polya Patterns of Plausible Inference
- Fourteen different “Sleight of Mouth” patterns for reframing those beliefs
- Much much More
“The ‘User’s Guide to Sleight of Mouth’ is a great, comprehensive guide to the subject, taking the reader through Sleight of Mouth from the first principles. The examples used are clever, really clear and easy to relate to. Also, it’s refreshing that Doug’s book looks at both changing limiting beliefs and reinforcing useful beliefs. Altogether a great, rounded guide to the subject. Highly recommended.”
– Elaine Owen, NLP Master Practitioner, Coach
What’s New in this book?
- Using Sleight of Mouth Persuasion Skills for Conflict Integration – It’s not just about winning arguments.
- Using Sleight of Mouth Persuasion Skills for Relationship building – It can be used to reinforce and deepen understanding as well
- How to anchor and integrate all these patterns into your self so you’ll have all this persuasion ability right at your fingertip when you need it… in real life.
[notification style=”tip” font_size=”12px” closeable=”false”] Also Available in Paperback! [/notification]