Imagine. Learn Powerful and Lucrative New Hypnotherapy Skills in just three weekends!
(pictured: Doug O’Brien’s Neo-Ericksonian Hypnotherapy certification class from Lilleström, Norway 2015.)
JOIN US this Fall in New York City for our world renown Neo-Ericksonian Hypnotherapy Training.
NEO-ERICKSONIAN HYPNOSIS combines the essential skills of NLP with the fundamentals of Ericksonian Hypnotherapy AND many related skills, understandings and techniques gathered in my 30 years of experience and teaching. Putting it all together creates a comprehensive understanding that is great than the sum of it’s parts because it focuses on what works.
This class is presented as six intensive days over three, 2-day weekends. You will learn everything needed to qualify for certification as a Hypnotherapist while focusing primarily on Milton Erickson’s methods of Hypnotherapy. The class is challenging and demanding, yet fun and inspiring at the same time.
Here’s just some of what you will learn:
- The healing power of Therapeutic Metaphors
- Metafives: How to supercharge your Metaphors
- How to create Instant Rapport
- Formal Hypnotic Induction techniques
- How to read body language or O.T.C.C.
- The Power of Self Hypnosis
- Direct and Indirect Suggestions
- The power of embedded commands and how they can work for you when all else fails
- How to get, keep and grow happy clients
In these six “powerful and information-packed” days you will develop skills to achieve all the success you (and your clients) desire! And with at least one-third of the class time dedicated to practice, you will experience firsthand how it feels to help and be helped through hypnosis.
As part of the course you will also receive:
- An extensive manual featuring Hypnosis scripts and Language patterns.
- An NLP and Ericksonian Hypnosis reading list
- Sample promotional materials and business helpers if you’re interested in becoming a practicing hypnotherapist.
- AND this class qualifies you to be certified in Clinical Hypnotherapy from the American Board of Hypnotherapy!
TUITION: $1,195, and you can save money by signing up early and paying in advance.